Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Project X

Well, it has begun, a series, I, myself, will be making; its devopled by the game; The Movies.

I am going to make ten movies, and the process is going pretty well right now, I have finished four of the ten movies, with the fourth one in the process of uploading, but I don't plan on doing it right now, here is the list of the names so far, that I'll make...

1. Dead Not Alive
2. The World War Betrayal
3. Alan Awakening
4. Time Passes
5. (COMING SOON; 0% Done)
6. (COMING SOON; 0% Done)
7. (TBA; 0% Done)
8. (TBD and TBA; 0% Done)
9. (TBD and TBA; 0% Done)
10. (TBD and TBA; 5% Done)

Fifth and sixth movie, I plan will be released, sometime on the weekend.

- Calvin

1 comment:

  1. Calvin, I love playing the movies! That game is so addictive.

    Though it's funny, but I've made movies with the Sims before but when I got the movies, I didn't have the patience to make movies with that game. Instead, I just play which is frustrating because I always get to the second to last level of the goals (where you get different buildings and sets for rewards) and it's just impossible to do things like get a five star rating for a star or the studio or a movie. Blah.

    But anyways, I will check back to watch your movies! Cuz that is cool :)

    -Kelly, aka DreamsofNever on K-site

    ReplyDelete