Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Reason To Love FPS + GOTY 2009 Info


Killzone 2 is another reason why you should love First-Person Shooters, the graphics, gameplay and story is to die for, but mainly the graphics, its just TOO good, plain and simple.

I plan on getting this soon, so I can jam with my friends, but from the demo, it simply plays like a true Game of the Year game, it has the potential to be one too, for 2009, their is quite a few more games to be released during the year, and those will be a sure contender for GOTW, but from what I've played since 2009, it looks like Killzone 2 has taken an early lead in the GOTW department.

I suggest you pick this up, don't worry, you won't worry, you won't regret it.

Oh yeah, one thing left to say before I end this entry:

The Game Of The Year Award 2009 will take place: Dec 2009 - Jan 2010

It will not cover all the genres, but the genres, I have played, like... Action Adventure, Sport Game and a few others.

Until than, I will wait for the games, I am anticipating for 2009, like inFamous, Prototype, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Alpha Protocol and a heck load of more games.

- Calvin

No comments:

Post a Comment