Monday, March 2, 2009

The Game Of The Year Award: 2008


Although this is a little late, whatever, here is the GOTY awards! Since this is late, I will not put the effort into this, to make it the highest quality. I will just have the GOTY award for this edition.

And remember, this is games, I'VE played, not what others played, so their might be some games that I missed that you think are SUPER good, but I don't have them, cause I DIDN'T play them.
Anyways, and 2008's Game Of The Year is:
METAL GEAR SOLID 4: GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS

TOP 10 OF 2008:
10. God of War: Chains of Olympus
9. Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
8. Call of Duty: World at War

7. Prince of Persia

6. LittleBigPlanet

5. Fallout 3

4. Grand Theft Auto 4

3. Saints Row 2
2. NHL 09

1. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots


See you at the 2009 GOTY Awards Edition!

- Calvin

1 comment:

  1. Mine probably would've been Saints Row 2 because I haven't played alot of those games lol!

    ReplyDelete